Tuesday, July 24, 2007

We´re on God´s Watch Now

Wow! Can I just say that God has really shown me He is in control. From the beginning of my journey, even before I left the US, God has been showing me that everything will happen according to His will and His timing. With that said, my plans have changed yet again. I will be returning home even earlier, like August 13th earlier! I have prayed and prayed about this, and told God not to let this be my selfish decision, but let my return home be according to His plans.

I have already completed over half of the work I came here to do. I have started working on the abstinence program already and that is the last thing I have to do. It just so happens that Edie is going out of town at on August 14th for two weeks, thus I would be left at the air base by myself. From the beginning, I wasnt thrilled about that idea, but I think God does not make coincidences, He does things on purpose. So after talking with Edie, we both feel comfortable with me returning home before she leaves.

I can´t thank you enough, those of you who have been praying for me. This trip and truly been a journey for me and God. He had a lot to show me, and He knew that it would take something this extreme to get my attention. For His patience and love I am so thankful.

So that is the news for now. A reminder to all that all good things will come, but only in God´s time. He knows us better than we know ourselves!

God Bless,
Amber

1 comment:

Tania Elizabeth said...

Wow Amber!!! That's awesome!!! I'm happy for you!

God's timing is indeed perfect... I need to REALLY believe it now!

Take care girl!