Thursday, July 19, 2007

Quick Hello!

Well I went on an unexpected trip to town today and got to use the internet, so I thought I would just let everyone know things are still going well. Edie and I came in by motorcar and then a taxi.

The exciting events today were I saw Flicka, the dog, catch and kill two huge iguanas. It was pretty crazy. I guess its the season for them to lay their eggs so they are all over the air base trying to find a place to lay them. Also today I saw dolphins swimming in the lake in front of the air base. It was so cool! I had no idea there were dolphins in there until Edie pointed it out.

My work on the programs are going well. I started working on anger managment today and its been interesting. I am excited to see the end product of all my work! God is really blessing me here.

Well I hope to hear from some of you! I cant wait to come home and share all my stories and pictures.

All my love,
Amber

1 comment:

Jason said...

i want an iguana! you think customs would let me bring one back home? hope your still having fun! Miss you and Love you!